Monday 7 December 2009

R-e-l-a-x-e-d ...
We've just had four and a bit days here, on the bay down south.
Could not wipe the smile off my face as we walked along the beach. Perfect preparation for the busy few weeks ahead.
We had good mates with us and played a lot of cards, drank some lovely wine and ate lots of yummy stuff. Oh — and we spent a few hours whipper-snipping the bush-block to comply with the bushfire regulations.
We also took a few pics of me sewing, for Lisa's Extreme Sewing competition.
It was a gorgeous afternoon until the wind picked up the sheet I was "sewing" and I thought I'd lose the sewing machine in the water!
Summer by the bay.
Aaaaaah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Miss Lesley,
If that doesn't win the extreme sewing competition, I want to see that snap of the person Ab Sailing whilst sewing. Shelley

M said...

So envious...

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I want what she is having....

barbara said...

Always, but always have a pot of tea handy while sewing!