Thursday 6 May 2010

Let's all do one of these!

Rob Ryan timelapse at Pick Me Up gallery from karl sadler on Vimeo.

I found this over on the All Things Considered blog, from St Jude's gallery in Norfolk, England — my home county. They reckon each second of this video represents about 20 minutes of cutting.

The film was made in Somerset House in London, where Rob Ryan has moved everything from his studio and installed it, with himself and his assistants, as an exhibit. Visitors can not only see Rob at work and talk to him, but join in various projects.

I would so enjoy that!

:: Just finished my working week. My Dave is away until Saturday, so I'm having to cook my own dinner and get my own cuppa in the morning. Now that is a shock to the system, I can tell you.

Though this morning, David did ring me at 6.30am to make sure I was awake in time to get to work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lesley , that is just fabulous and the cutting skills are very impressive .... I would not like to be the one who cut in the wrong spot!
Shelleyfulneur

Mousy Brown said...

Isn't that amazing? I wish I could of got down to London to see him but this almost makes up for it! :D

Anonymous said...

I would join in. It looks like lots of fun!

Hope that Dave's back to make your tea soon...

Anonymous said...

My goodness. I can't even cut out a simple sewing pattern properly!